ADT Security Monitoring in West Virginia
America’s largest home security provider brings more experience to the table than any other security company in West Virginia.
ADT’s involvement in the security industry goes back more than 100 years to a time when the company provided electric-powered call boxes for night watchmen. Today, ADT monitored security systems help protect more than 6 million homes and small businesses across the United States and Canada using digital-age technology such as infrared motion detectors, automation systems and remote online access.
West Virginia ADT monitored security systems
To help customers protect their homes and families in West Virginia, ADT monitored alarm systems feature an array of standard equipment with every monitoring package. The equipment includes:
- Digital keypad - Use this control panel to activate and deactivate your system and adjust alarm settings. Also, installers can program the keypads to contact local emergency dispatch with one-touch access.
- Interior motion detector - Using infrared beams of light, this anti-burglary device detects movement inside your home.
- Points of Protection entryway sensors - These devices monitor doors and windows and can be programmed to issue voice alerts.
- Keychain remote - Lets users perform basic security system functions within a 50-foot range of the digital keypad and also has a panic button feature.
- Battery backup - Provides up to 12 hours of emergency power in case of electrical outage.
- High-decibel alarm - This electronic siren immediately alerts homeowners to a potential security threat.
With ADT monitored security, homeowners can choose from a selection of West Virginia home security packages with weekly monitoring costs starting at about $9. Every monitoring package also includes professional installation and ADT’s Quality Service Plan covering newly installed equipment.
Locate your hometown on the list below to learn about ADT monitored security systems in West Virginia.
Options for ADT monitored security in West Virginia
Every home is different. By choosing ADT monitored security, West Virginia homeowners have the ability to customize their home monitoring packages to fit their needs. Here are a few additional options that are offered:
- Glass-break sensor
- Additional Points of Protection
- Additional motion sensors
Homeowners interested in additional protection and convenience can choose a monitoring package with ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions. This feature provides remote online access to the security system using a tablet, smartphone or computer. Users also receive text and email alerts.
In addition, Pulse packages offer optional surveillance cameras and home automation functions including thermostat control, lighting and door locks.
ADT home security monitoring in West Virginia
ADT’s 24-hour alarm monitoring network consists of four interconnected centers located throughout the U.S.
The ADT network provides alarm monitoring for security threats including break-ins, fire, carbon monoxide and flooding. In a typical year, ADT responds to more than 29 million alarm signals and 50,000 crimes in progress.
With ADT monitored security, West Virginia residents can choose between landline and cellular monitoring. Landline phone users can also use the Safewatch® CellGuard® feature as a backup connection to the monitoring network in case their landline service is interrupted.