ADT Security Monitoring in Your Area
With more than more than 6 million customers and more than 100 years in the security business, ADT is the nation’s largest and most experienced electronic security provider.
Homeowners and small businesses across the United States use ADT security. ADT monitored alarm systems provide 24-hour monitoring for break-ins, fire, flooding, carbon monoxide, medical emergencies and more.
ADT home security monitoring
ADT home security solutions offer added protection through a combination of alarm systems and electronic monitoring.
The standard ADT monitored security system
With ADT security, all monitoring packages include alarm systems with the following standard equipment:
- Digital keypad – The control center of the ADT monitored security system lets users activate and deactivate the alarm, program entry codes for family members and visitors and call for help with one-touch access.
- Infrared motion detector – This device uses invisible beams of light to detect suspicious movement inside the home. Pet-friendly design reduces the risk of indoor pets triggering false alarms.
- Keychain remote – The compact remote lets users arm and disarm their ADT monitored security systems within a 50-foot range of the digital keypad.
- Door and window sensors – Also known as Three Points of Protection, these electronic sensors monitor doors and windows and can be programmed to provide voice alerts.
- High-decibel siren – ADT monitored alarms emit a high-pitched wail in the 90-decibel range, virtually as loud as a police siren, to alert homeowners about a security threat.
- Backup battery - In case of a power outage, each ADT monitored security system features a built-in emergency power supply that can keep the system running for up to 12 hours.
- Yard and window decals - Sporting the familiar blue and white logo, ADT security signs provide a potential deterrent to burglars.
ADT monitored security systems also come with professional installation.
ADT security monitoring network
ADT’s 24/7 alarm monitoring network ranks among the largest in the security industry. The company operates four monitoring centers in the U.S. and employs a total of more than 2,000 dispatch operators.
ADT monitored security options and extras
In addition to the standard equipment and features, ADT home security also offers extras such as additional door/window sensors. Some monitoring packages offer ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions, a security/home automation feature that provides remote online access through smartphones and tablets.
Find ADT monitored home security in your state
To check the availability of ADT monitored home security in your area, click on your state in the list below: